Post Your Images > People Photos

Stacey's Photos

<< < (2/4) > >>

Admin:
@Taraheston
You look nice (if this your pics), please write more about you...also, please next time create new topic for your pics because this is topic for "Stacey's Photos"...

@StaceyB
I need to know what is not easy for use? This forum or image host?

Thanks.

nikkic386:
Hi Stacy! It's Nikki from earlier! I just got around to checking this whole message board out and thought I would stop by and say hi again! By the way, your photo's are very pretty! ;) Keep in touch with me!

-Nikki

StaceyB:
I am a Spokesmodel at the show...aka "convention girl". Working one of the booths...one of the 5,000 booths!! It's a lot of fun. Meeting a lot of people from all over the world!
I did Jox Sox wed at demo day and am doing a product called Royal Tee thurs-sat.

StaceyB:
oh yeah...i didnt reply regarding to what i had probs w/ on the site. i figured it out but it had to do with the forum. i think the website was running slow or down for a bit b/c it kept logging me out and when you arent logged in most of the button options (such as reply, new message, etc) are taken away. once i saw that it kept logging me off i figured it out.

Admin:
This is normal for all forums! You must be logged on forum to create topic or reply!
Also, you can upload images direct on forum or on turboimagehost.com site (without login) and after upload you must copy codes to forum/blog/site/etc.!
What is slow? Forum or image upload (turboimagehost.com) home page? I need to know more to help...also, if somebody else can report some problem or if need some feature, please send private message to me and I`ll try to fix it...

Thanks.

--- Quote from: StaceyB on January 20, 2008, 03:31:34 PM ---oh yeah...i didnt reply regarding to what i had probs w/ on the site. i figured it out but it had to do with the forum. i think the website was running slow or down for a bit b/c it kept logging me out and when you arent logged in most of the button options (such as reply, new message, etc) are taken away. once i saw that it kept logging me off i figured it out.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version