Author Topic: Stacey's Photos  (Read 103444 times)

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
Stacey's Photos
« on: January 15, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »
Great idea...Hello everyone!
My name is Stacey and I live in Orlando, FL.

Here are a few pics:

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Image Upload
Re: Stacey's Photos
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:11:27 AM »
Stacey,
you look very nice (I hope that StaceyB forum user = nice girl on photos)...I hope that you can upload and post more photos...thanks.

P.S. In this moment nude pictures not allowed!

Taraheston

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 12:31:33 AM »
Hey Girl, You look Great! What do you do for a workout? Also, how do you get photos up, I can't seem to figure it out, so i just added a website that has some. Let me know! Tara Heston

Taraheston

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 12:43:32 AM »

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 02:10:01 AM »
Hey...Looks like you figured out the pic uploading. Yeah, this website def isnt the easiest to navigate! But I guess we are learning. Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. The PGA Show is here so been working long days.
For my workout, I run with my puppy about 2-3 miles a day, when I dont work all day. Then 2 days a week I do abs class at the gym and do some cardio. I sometimes do weights and spin class but prob should more. Not enough time in the day lately. Its trade show and convention season here in Orlando! Not complaining though bc lots of work and money!
By the way...your pics look good!
Keep in touch!
Where do yo u live?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Image Upload
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 02:31:35 AM »
@Taraheston
You look nice (if this your pics), please write more about you...also, please next time create new topic for your pics because this is topic for "Stacey's Photos"...

@StaceyB
I need to know what is not easy for use? This forum or image host?

Thanks.

nikkic386

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 05:58:51 AM »
Hi Stacy! It's Nikki from earlier! I just got around to checking this whole message board out and thought I would stop by and say hi again! By the way, your photo's are very pretty! ;) Keep in touch with me!

-Nikki

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 12:47:56 AM »
I am a Spokesmodel at the show...aka "convention girl". Working one of the booths...one of the 5,000 booths!! It's a lot of fun. Meeting a lot of people from all over the world!
I did Jox Sox wed at demo day and am doing a product called Royal Tee thurs-sat.

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »
oh yeah...i didnt reply regarding to what i had probs w/ on the site. i figured it out but it had to do with the forum. i think the website was running slow or down for a bit b/c it kept logging me out and when you arent logged in most of the button options (such as reply, new message, etc) are taken away. once i saw that it kept logging me off i figured it out.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Image Upload
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 04:25:53 PM »
This is normal for all forums! You must be logged on forum to create topic or reply!
Also, you can upload images direct on forum or on turboimagehost.com site (without login) and after upload you must copy codes to forum/blog/site/etc.!
What is slow? Forum or image upload (turboimagehost.com) home page? I need to know more to help...also, if somebody else can report some problem or if need some feature, please send private message to me and I`ll try to fix it...

Thanks.

oh yeah...i didnt reply regarding to what i had probs w/ on the site. i figured it out but it had to do with the forum. i think the website was running slow or down for a bit b/c it kept logging me out and when you arent logged in most of the button options (such as reply, new message, etc) are taken away. once i saw that it kept logging me off i figured it out.

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »
Yeah, I just hadn't noticed that it kept logging me off at first. Once I noticed that it said I was no longer logged in up top I figured it out. I am not sure if it was the site or just my wireless connection. It hasn't done it again recently though, but when it did happen I was working in the forum. Thanks!

Taraheston

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 09:52:39 PM »
Hey Stacey,

Oh, what kind of puppy do you have? I live in minnesota, it is freezing! Ya I understand the long days at those events. So do you do this type of thing full time?

Tara

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »
Hey Tara,
Yep, I just quit my "real job" in Dec to start modeling full time! Yeah!
I have a chi/rat terrier mix. She is about 6 lbs. Everyone thinks shes a puppy min pin. She has long little legs and prances around like a deer!
Oh wow, I bet its cold up there! Its cold down in Orlando right now, well for me its cold. I am going up to NY in a few weeks and I gotta go shopping to get warm enough clothes. I sure hope I get to see snow!!!

Taraheston

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 04:15:28 AM »
Hello Stacey,

I wouldn't worry about seeing snow, i am sure there will be plenty! That is so exciting that you will be modeling full time around december. I will hopefully be a full time model by then too, I am getting busier everyweek, doing alot of runway! I am also going to have a calendar and posters coming probably around this summer time. I can't wait! I hope we get the chance to work together at this Vela opportunity, the whole thing fits me perfectly, I always wanted to host shows at spring break! So Fun!

Tara

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
im actually modeling full time now. i started this past dec (2007)!! so happy, love it! finally doing what i love ALL the time!! florida is def a good state to be in for this. i cant imagine all the work yall get for those who live in NY and CA! must be great.
cant wait to find out about this opportunity now...

anything