Author Topic: Kristy's Photos  (Read 68791 times)

mmovealot

Kristy's Photos
« on: January 21, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »
Hello New Friends,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kristy but like to go by mmovealot, because I am always on the go. Currently I reside in Southern California and love it here. In my spare time I enjoy being creative with modeling, acting, painting, comedy shows, bands, and love to take on new and challenging oppertunities! Which by the way Velaclothing spokes modeling fits right into that catagory. I wish the best of luck to all of you, and if chosen cannot wait to work, and get to know each and every one of you!

nikkic386

Re: Kristy's Photos
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »
Hi Kristy! Welcome. I'd love to live in Cali! More opportunity for work there. How long have you been modeling?

- Nikki

Taraheston

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 09:54:20 PM »
Hey Kristy,

I am hopefully going to be moving to southern cali soon. I just can't deal with the cold in minnesota anymore. Also, there is way more opportunity for me in California. Like your pictures feel free to check out mine and let me know what you think!

Tara

mmovealot

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 06:20:53 PM »
Thanks for everyones coments. I've been modeling since high school here and there. Living in California does bring many different challenges. So one month I can be modeling thinking Ok this is what I'm doing now. Then the next month I'll get a call for acting. It's great because I like change. I am able to grow, which is very important to me.
 You all look so beautiful in your pictures! Once again I wish you all the best of luck :)

Offline denai22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 01:19:36 PM »
hey
id also have to say that the picture in the white is by far my fave! I am looking to move out that way, i have family and friends out there, i am just waiting for the right time, hopefully it will be soon!
good luck with every thing you do!
Denai

ivanavitomir

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
Hello =)

Your pictures look old and blurry, however you present a lot of different looks which is good. I would like to see some fresh pictures even if they are taken with a regular digital camera.  :)

Offline adamashow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 07:05:31 AM »
 good !!! Your pictures look old and blurry, however you present a lot of different looks which is good. I would like to see some fresh pictures even if they are taken with a regular digital camera.