Author Topic: denai vela clothing  (Read 45087 times)

Offline denai22

• View Profile
denai vela clothing
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:02:39 PM »
hello everyone,
good luck to everyone, i wish you all the best of luck. Reguardless, you are all beautiful girls! I have posted some pictures here. I hope you enjoy looking at them, as much as i have enjoied taking them!!

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
Re: denai vela clothing
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 12:50:44 AM »
from your pics, its looks like you have worked some fun events!! you have a good port, lots of different looks. i like that you can see your soft side in some pics but have a great glam look too! fierce! :)
i cant wait to continue working on my port...i know i def need to do some more high fashion/glam pics, but who doesnt love doing those....so fun!

Offline denai22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 08:41:27 AM »
its funny you said that, i hear it all the time. ive been working to correct that, my back naturally arches soooo much, and i have a long torso so its a little weird. i used to actually stand with a n arched back.. Ive been working to fix it, many different contributing factors. Ive changed it in my new pictures however i  wasnt able to make them big enough to make it worth while to put it on the page. The other regular car show pictures i put on there so you could see m smile. I have a couple pictures for you of me in a bikini since ive started working out again for you to get a better picture of how my body REALLY looks now. i will get those to you tomorrow.
again thank you fo your feedback

Offline brittanigallegos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
Hi I'm Brit-Alisa, your pictures are so good I love them all, so where are you from? how long have you been modeling and if you dont mind me asking where did you start out and who was your first photographer?

Taraheston

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »
Hello denai,

Hey Hun,

You look so familiar, where are you from?

Tara Heston

Offline Andreahilario

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 03:19:00 AM »
Hi Denai, great photos!  I'm also one of the girls trying to get the position as a spokes model for Vela Clothing.  Just thought I'd introduce myself and say "Hello!"   

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 03:32:17 AM »
Denai, oh yeah, I forgot to ask you where you are from??

Taraheston

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »
CAN ENYONE BELIEVE IT IS 25 DEGREES BELOW ZERO TODAY!! :-[

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:53 PM »
NO WAY!!!! I really cant believe it b/c its in the 70s here in FL !!!

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »
tara...how are you holding up in that freezing weather? i cant believe how cold it is. im headed up to NY next week and by the sounds of it im gonna freeze my butt off!! looks like i gotta go buy a jacket to try and handle the cold weather. not looking fwd to the cold at all. this FL girl cant handle cold! i get cold when its in the 60-70s outside!!

Taraheston

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 02:34:55 AM »
you better get a jacket girl! where did everyone go, I feel like we are the only ones on here, I hope that's not a bad sign. lol

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 03:33:57 AM »
GIRL...i know, did everyone else get a call and we are the only ones left in the cold....not picked? ekkk. im dying over here waiting to find out. i was kinda thinking the same thing as you.
i was hoping tim would clear up the dates too bc i even went back in my notes and saw that i wrote down march and april after my phone interview. but i have heard april/may from a you and a few others.
ANYBODY OUT THERE?????

Offline harah

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »
coisa muito boa