Author Topic: Hey Everyone!! I hear we only have about a week left till we find out!!!  (Read 37622 times)

Taraheston

Hi, everyone I just wanted to say good luck to everyone that I have not spoken with. I think this is such a great opportunity, I have gotten a personal trainer and am working on my rock hard abs. I am excited to post my new pictures on monday! I am the life of parties, I have fun, stay fit and love life. I cant wait to find out who gets the cut! Love ya and don't forget to say hi!!

Tara Heston ;)

nikkic386

Re: Hey Everyone!! I hear we only have about a week left till we find out!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »
Hi to you as well!
   Hey girl. I think you and I are having the same thoughts! I have also gotten a trainer, mostly to help me out with technique. lol I've been doing that a couple days a week, also planning on more dance classes & tumbling; which is going to be challenging, since it's been a while since I've tumbled. My increased motivation definitely come's from the hopes of making the Vela campaign, but I also need to do this for some up-coming jobs and myself. We'd have a blast together, since you like to have fun. I'm all about it! Lets go!!! lol

Speak with you guys soon!
- Nikki
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:29:03 AM by Nikki »

Offline RimaMasri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »
How was the phone interview?

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 10:18:47 PM »
gymnastics and tumbling is such a great workout. i def miss it. a few friends of mine and I have been looking for an adult gymnastics class in Orlando, the only one we found wasnt that great of a class at all.  boo

trainers really help so much! i had one for about 6 months. helps you get into the gym since you are paying!! now i know what I am doing and he helped me with a diet plan and all. Now Im doing it on my own. Love to do classes at the gym like spin, cardio kickbox, abs....mix it up!

cant wait to check out your new super sexy abs pics tara. what a great feeling!

and of course. good luck to all.....

ivanavitomir

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 02:11:28 AM »
I must say I feel very lucky :) I hardly workout out at all, and I still have abs and muscles. Must be some good genetics =)
Anyways ladies, keep up the good work, keep working hard and hope to meet some of you soon.

Taraheston

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »
Hey Girls,

I was lucky that my brothers friend is a trainer so he isn't charging me, and he is hot so I kindof flirt with him to get my way! You know how it is. Basically he gave me a diet plan because I guess my workout was pretty good, just a few adjustments. He has also been stretching me alot, so now I am back in the splits!!!! Yay! Nikki I definately think we would have a good time. I don't understand what the point is wasting life complaining about things, go do what you have to do and get what you need. That is how I think you have to live!

Tara

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »
trainer for free...sweet! it can get expensive. thats nice of him to do.

Offline RimaMasri

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 06:38:46 AM »
so who got the cut?

Offline Andreahilario

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 03:40:55 AM »
Hi Tara:D, let me introduce myself.  My name is Andrea Hilario, I am 24 and from Alhambra, CA.  Where are you from?  I like your photos.  I have attached some of my photos so you can give me your opinion.  So, I see you are the life of the party and like to have fun, sounds like me.  I am very outgoing, athletic, love to make people laugh and just have fun without drama.  Well good luck and who knows, maybe we might end up working together for Vela.....

Taraheston

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 04:39:58 PM »
hello andrea,
you cali girls, I am so jealous. I live in minneapolis, minnesota, sooo cold. Anyways, I do love your photos, smart add on the beer add! if anything I would add more swimsuit pics, it sEems that is what they are lOoking for, But of course I don't know for sure. yes I love being the center of attention, making the guys wish and drool! love it! lol

anything