Post Your Images > People Photos

Hey Everyone!! I hear we only have about a week left till we find out!!!

<< < (2/2)

Taraheston:
Hey Girls,

I was lucky that my brothers friend is a trainer so he isn't charging me, and he is hot so I kindof flirt with him to get my way! You know how it is. Basically he gave me a diet plan because I guess my workout was pretty good, just a few adjustments. He has also been stretching me alot, so now I am back in the splits!!!! Yay! Nikki I definately think we would have a good time. I don't understand what the point is wasting life complaining about things, go do what you have to do and get what you need. That is how I think you have to live!

Tara

StaceyB:
trainer for free...sweet! it can get expensive. thats nice of him to do.

RimaMasri:
so who got the cut?

Andreahilario:
Hi Tara:D, let me introduce myself.  My name is Andrea Hilario, I am 24 and from Alhambra, CA.  Where are you from?  I like your photos.  I have attached some of my photos so you can give me your opinion.  So, I see you are the life of the party and like to have fun, sounds like me.  I am very outgoing, athletic, love to make people laugh and just have fun without drama.  Well good luck and who knows, maybe we might end up working together for Vela.....

Taraheston:
hello andrea,
you cali girls, I am so jealous. I live in minneapolis, minnesota, sooo cold. Anyways, I do love your photos, smart add on the beer add! if anything I would add more swimsuit pics, it sEems that is what they are lOoking for, But of course I don't know for sure. yes I love being the center of attention, making the guys wish and drool! love it! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version