Author Topic: RIMA MASRI PHOTOS =)  (Read 49214 times)

Offline RimaMasri

• View Profile
RIMA MASRI PHOTOS =)
« on: January 22, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »
Hi Everyone! My name is Rima Masri. I live in Orange County, Cali. Vela Clothing seems very fun and exciting! The pictures i have seen so far are amazing! I wish everyone the best of luck!

nikkic386

Re: RIMA MASRI PHOTOS =)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 02:05:27 AM »
Beautiful name... I wonder if I'm pronouncing it correctly.  ??? Welcome, by the way, I'm Nikki!

Offline RimaMasri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:44:14 AM »
Thanks Niki! Your pix are amazing! I LOVE them all! <3 You have a great photographer as well...where do u get ur pix done?

nikkic386

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »
Thanks. Some of them are from a photoshoot that I did with Sole Collector magazine and some are from tfp shoots. I'd love to build my portfolio much more and hopefully some of it with Vela Clothing! I've got an upcoming shoot for Sole Collector again, it'll be nice to have new looks and possibly a tearsheet or poster as well.... We'll see.  ;)

- Nikki

Taraheston

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »
Hey,

I just wanted to comment that I am soooo jelous of everyone that lives in the warm areas. I feel I am the only one on here suffering the cold!!! :D

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »
yeah, i dont think i could do cold too long. i went to grad school in the ATL and had 1 ice storm and that was enough for me!
well, hopefully you will get a 2 month break from the cold soon....b/c right now its in the 70s in Orlando.

Taraheston

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 03:13:33 AM »
70 degrees! ya definitely need to have a two month break from maybe  5 degree weather. does anyone want to visit me!lol. Tara

Offline HangAye

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 06:36:31 AM »
          Where did you parents got your name? It is beautiful I going named before you my future daughter. I will only takes a few months before my first baby come out.

anything