Author Topic: Lori Hudson's Photos  (Read 77666 times)

lhudson

Lori Hudson's Photos
« on: January 22, 2008, 01:31:22 AM »

My name is Lori Hudson and I have the drive and the passion it takes to be successful in this business.  I began this journey at age 3 when I started dancing for Knecht Dance Academy.  Dancing showed me the love I have to be in the star light.  From there I continued to dance and looked at other avenues to shine.  Now I am getting into the modeling/acting role and love it!!  Give me the opportunity to shine for you!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 01:42:38 AM by Admin »

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
Re: Lori Hudson's Photos
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 01:52:37 AM »
welcome lori. where are you from? do you have any full body pics?

nikkic386

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »
Hi Lori,
     I thought I'd introduce myself. Where do you live? From what you write, we have some things in common. I love to dance! In addition to that, modeling, acting, and performing are my loves as well... it's my passion, to be an entertainer! It's in my heart.  :) Well anyway, do you have any photo's where you are facing the camera?
- Nikki
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:27:51 PM by Nikki C. »

Taraheston

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:55 AM »
Hello Lori,

I also have the passion for dance, although I didn't get to the professional side of dancing, I still enjoy it when I get the opportunity. My main passion is obviously modeling and I do think that the two can go hand in hand, it helps you move better in front of the camera and also on runway. By the way, I am Tara from Minnesota, I have been modeling since I was 15, and too have danced since I was around 4.

lhudson

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:06:42 PM »
Hi Tara :)

Sorry I'm just now figuring out this thing.  (the whole posting thing)  That's where I got started I LOVE dancing.  I did ballet, tap , jazz, modern, point.  I did it all.  I still try to take classes here and there now but more or less for fun.  I have gotten more into the modeling side.  Which I also LOVE.  I'm originally from PA and now i live in Baltimore, MD. 

Nice to meet you  :)

lhudson

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »
Hi Nikki,

I currently live in Baltimore, MD and grew up in PA.  Here are some pics facing the camera

Nice Meeting you  :)

nikkic386

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 11:48:28 PM »
Lori,
  I like the one with your hair blowing across your face the most. It has a calm, yet captivating vibe. Baltimore must be freezing! I'm going to N.Y this week, so I need to bring all my warm clothes, which is kinda hard being that I'm from Florida!

I started dancing since I could walk, but as far as professional training, I've done ballet (at age 4). I then tried cheerleading for a pee-wee team at 8 years old, middle school cheerleading, and also cheered for the "All- Start Rebels" during my high school years. It was a blast, competetive cheerleading is what made me realize I was made to be a performer and had a love to travel. Now days, I take hip-hop classes, I'd love to try Jazz, Salsa, Rumba.. all of it! My girls and I go out to the clubs in Orlando to get ur dancing fix! lol

- Nikki

lhudson

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 12:35:06 AM »
Nikki,

Thanks!

NYC is gonna be cold.  It is freezing here in b-more.  But I can't complain I am headed to Hawaii tomorrow at 6AM!!  I can't wait. 

What are you going to NYC for?  I love it up there. 

Lori

nikkic386

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 01:22:34 AM »
Hi again,
    Hawaii! Oh, that sounds like a blast! I'd love to go there, maybe one day soon! I'm actually going to "Up-State" N.Y, for family related reason's. Not much of a vacation, but it's very pretty in the country. I'd love to visit N.Y.C one day!

- Nikki

Taraheston

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 07:24:38 AM »
Hello lori,

Dance is so much fun! Well I think you will be great at modeling is that what you want to pursue now! I have been working my butt off in the modeling business and it is has definately been worth it. It is a hard business to get into you have to have a strong head. It is great though when it works out.

Don't worry, I still dont understand this thing.

Tara

lhudson

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 12:03:34 PM »
Tara,

Yes, I am doing more of the modeling side now.  When I was dancing I was in NYC every other weekend for competitions and I didn't have much time for anything else.  Now that I am past the age for competing for dance I have more time to explore different avenues.  I LOVE it.  I think the dance background really helps.

:)Lori

lhudson

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
Nikki,

Have fun and stay warm :)

Lori

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:32 PM »
where in NY are you going nikki?
i am heading up there feb 8-11. not the city either though. middletown actually. middle of nowhere. lol
yeah i gotta go buy a jacket, this FL girl has no warm clothes. my sis lives in NYC, she loves it. she does tv prodcution...all the reality shows on vh-1 and mtv.

yall were talking about cheerleading, i just had to comment. i cheered from as long as i can rem. started when i was like 4. in high school my team acutally won NCA Nationals in Dallas! Did the All-American cheerleading and got to cheer at the Senior Bowl. SO fun, miss those days!

so i just found out i got the cover of this international online modeling mag....check me out. hehe

http://www.ready2model.com/

nikkic386

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 11:45:00 PM »
Congrats on the cover Stacey! I'm going to middle town as well! lol Heading up there tomorrow morning, unfortunately it's for my grandmother who just passed.

About cheering, I miss those days as well. Competetive cheering an experience that I'll always be thankful for.  I've also done some N.C.A National comps., won a few. The one that I'll always remember was winning Cheer-Sport Nationals in Las Vegas!  We really worked for that one!

Congrats again,
  Nikki   

Offline StaceyB

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
SO sorry to hear about your loss! Sad times. Hope you and your fam are doing OK.
Let me know how cold it is up there. So random that we both are going there only like a week apart and live in central FL....small world!?!

anything