Author Topic: I need help Mr.Administrator!!!  (Read 21023 times)

Offline followit.in

• View Profile
I need help Mr.Administrator!!!
« on: April 20, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »
I am presently setting up my forum followit.in/xboard/. My forum has been unaccessible for some months and now I have added some more sections and also changed the domain name. so I lost search engine pages and also my members.

1. Now I am currently posting to my site and I will release it well on adwords, seo and many such ways after updating it well with content. But I somewhere read that images will be deleted if they are inactive. I kindly request you to give my forum an exception, as I can't release it without updating it. But it seems like by the time I release my website all my images will be deleted due to inactivity... I cant see that happen. Because, if that happens all my hard work wil be wasted. If my website is released it will be surely a big hit as we will be one of the best sources of quality content. So you will also earn more. SO please be patient and grant my account the exception, that none of my images are deleted. My account username is "followit".

2. Can u give me bigger thumbnails? The small thumbnails are miserable as people will not get a clear preview... please consider it. either ways people are going to click the image for bigger image. so please give something between 300x300 to 550x550.

3. mine is a vbulletin forum. I am unable to add your integration of uploading images to your hosting through my forum... it is not working. Please help.

thanks in avance,
followit.

Offline followit.in

• View Profile
Re: I need help Mr.Administrator!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »
Sorry I forgot these!!

4. My old account is not used now, because my website crashed due to bad webhosting. So as we almost restarted everything, we started uploading to a fresh account. We dont to waste the valuable webpace that you are providing us. So please delete the account with username "AryanKrishG". That is ours.

5. Also the last thing is I kept all my images in account "followit" as private with fear that someone in public will hotlink to my images and because tat is against your TOS you will delete my images. So, I kept them all private so that only my forum members will be able to see the images. If you have enough measures to stop hotlinking your images, then you can make all my images public. But before that please assure me that my images are not deleted as we are strictly abiding by your TOS and we dont want to suffer due to hotlinking of public.

Thanks, Mr.Admin.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Image Upload
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 03:28:57 PM »
Hi,

- no, that is not true, we`ll never delete inactive images, that can be true for some other image hosts but not for turboimagehost.com!

- We working on setup with bigger thumbnails.

- We`ll try to fix problem with VB.

- Old account is not problem.

- They can`t hotlink your images...

Thank you for using our image host...

Offline followit.in

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 07:27:50 AM »
Thank You, Admin.

Offline madman71

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »
Hi,

- no, that is not true, we`ll never delete inactive images, that can be true for some other image hosts but not for turboimagehost.com!

I like that. I hope it stays that way

Offline raat475

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 03:29:34 AM »
I will release it well on adwords, seo and many such ways after updating it well with content. But I somewhere read that images will be deleted if they are inactive. I kindly request you to give my forum an exception, as I can't release it without updating it. But it seems like by the time I release my website all my images will be deleted due to inactivity... I cant see that happen.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 03:54:38 PM by Admin »

Offline madman71

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 05:15:22 PM »
Im finding that Turbo does delete inactive images or images that have been on the server for over 1 year.

I have some vacation photos of my own that went missing. I posted them just over 1 year ago and im getting the static images of
"the image has been removed for violation..." blah, blah, blah.

Sorry, but pictures from Tahiti do not violate turbos TOS  >:(

anything