Author Topic: Requested album is empty!  (Read 11420 times)

Offline Marcel37

• View Profile
Requested album is empty!
« on: October 06, 2013, 09:16:08 PM »
The problem is that the album remains empty even though I've just loaded pictures inside.

Please help me.

Username: Marcel37

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Image Upload
Re: Requested album is empty!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 02:32:23 AM »
You have this problem from start or only last few days?

For me all working fine, I can add images to albums...

Offline dashrain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 09:20:21 PM »
I'm having the same problem, I upload and nothing, not all the time, but recently. Some of the other albums I've made in the past are missing their pictures as well. Either all of them, or just some of them are gone. Its like someone deleting them, but I don't have anything illegal on my account. So I don't understand, why? Nothing illegal. Any of the pictures I got online the original owner of any pictures only has copyrights of said picture if an outside party tries to profit of said picture as their own without permission from the original owner. Otherwise if said picture is just online for entertainment, then its legal to right click save and then later store it to online picture storage site to save space on your computer. I really don't wanna look for another site to store my pictures again. I have pictures I don't want disappearing and this is just down right ridiculous.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:56:18 AM by dashrain »

Offline dashrain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 05:20:43 PM »
and still nothing...where are my pictures?

Offline primvakt

• View Profile
Requested album is empty
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 06:42:59 AM »
Got it... But then, if I add a custom sorting for Artist - Album, it does not have alfabetical order. This might be a minor bug but it's annoying as well.

If I go into Edit... and then sort by A-Z or Z-A, it gets fixed temporarily, but if I close and reopen the app, it gets out of order again.

anything